Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello. = )

Hi there, whoever is reading this. Welcome to my blog.: ) I don't know why you are reading this, my life isn't a comic book adventure. What I will write about is anything amazing that deserves documentation.


First, I want to introduce myself.My name is Rebecca.I live in the U.S.A., but my heart longs for London, which explains the background of this blog. I've never traveled out of the country, but I have had to glorious opportunity to go to many lovely places in the States. That traveling has been mainly with my youth group, who are my best friends in the world;I love them so much.( : 


My other friends from school are not huge in numbers, but are huge in humor and heart; and I love them as well.:) Speaking of humor, my sense of humor is partly sarcasm. Now please don't take me to seriously because I may be using sarcasm, but I may not.I will tell you if I'm seriously being serious, seriously.

Umm, I'm 15 and I will be going into my sophomore year of high school this fall, thank the Lord, being a freshman sucked.: ) I have an autistic brother and he is so funny and clever and sweet. It can be hard living with autism, but at least he's talking now.: ) 


My dream is to be a photographer, mainly candid/nature.I love candid pictures, posed pictures aren't as exhilarating for me to capture.I'm currently saving up for a D5000, woot woot!: D Seeing as I don't have a job, I will have to wait until I have enough Christmas and birthday $$$ saved up. Economic times have hit my family hard but we're hanging on alright.: )


Enough about me , how about you?Who is awesome enough to have endured that long introduction?No one yet, seeing as I'm still typing and haven't published this yet...
  

8 comments:

  1. Hi, my names Shaheen and i`m 16 and i found your blog through Tiffany from "huge love" I like photography too! and belly dancing, drawing,and playing my violin! I hope you would be interested in reading my blog once i put it up!

    p.s: love the London telephone background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaheen!- Please forgive me, I never thought anyone would comment on my blog so I never checked. Sorry I am responding so late:( I'd love to read your blog when you start blogging.:)I'd love to see some of your photography and read your blogs, you seem like a interesting person!
    Hopefully chat with you soon,
    Rebecca:)
    p.s. Thanks I am obsessed with anything british-esque:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca! I just found your blog through your comment on Anonymously Me - I know I'm verrrrrrry late commenting but if I find a new blog I always like to read the first post or two, to get an idea of what the blog's about.

    I prefer to remain anonymous, but I'm 18 and I'm a student from England :)

    Going to check out some more of your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, welcome!:)England?I want to live there in the future.I just find the U.K. so intriging.Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, England! What's so intriguing about it? As someone who's always lived here I find it hard to see the fascination, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mainly love England for the diversity of race and accents. I mean, I really love that! I love how it's different with the roads, the Queen, the lingo, everything....
    Yeah, I feel the same about living in America all my life. I've been like a mile away from Canada...I wish that could count.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do have a range of accents, sure, but I'm pretty sure you can say the same about the US! (though it's a lot bigger, I guess...) I've recently moved to uni & there's so much more of a variety here than in the town I come from. I'm sure I'm slipping into a very slight Welsh accent now & then!

    ReplyDelete
  8. True true, I never really realized that, I am just so used to it. That is awesome!:) I hope I see that kind of thing when I start college...:)

    ReplyDelete