Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreams & Nightmares...

Hello readers!:)
I am at my friends' house.I will call them Blue Seal & Pink Fuzz.(They are sisters and Pink Fuzz is the younger) I promised a blog about my dreams.If you know me in person, you might know that I have crazy dreams. I have been keeping a journal of them for about a year now an I plan to share my most recent dream with you now;
It all started with a gerbil dying.A friend I have never known with short brown hair & glasses found him on the street. We found a hospital for him and a family friend took us in until he was better. I was at this huge house and it was groovy/70ish colors.We were exploring the house and the lady said the whole top floor was ours.There was a dining room that was simply stuffed with all kinds of perfumes which is odd because you don't eat or drink perfume unless you are odd like that :/
Anyways...soooo there was then a long, dark stairway that went to the basement.

There was a party going my cousin Guitar Hero Guy was there and he was arguing about water.
Then the house shook.
We were in near the ocean and a hurricane had come.
We were on the coast line
...Everyone walked up to the main hall which was all glass windows as walls
Well, not anymore...
Then i woke up:)
Before that I had a horrid nightmare about twilight, shudder.
I will divulge into that dream another time.
Now I must away to church with my friends Pink Fuzz/Guitar Girl &Blue Seal & their family.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment