Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I dreamt of Josh Hutherson falling asleep in my youth room.... I don't know why.

 I woke up this morning and I had my dream fresh in my mind. I kept it for over an hour until I got to school and wrote it down in the lunchroom.Here we go...


I was in my youth room chilling with Sydney. Then all of a sudden, Josh Hutcherson was there. We chatted a bit and then he fell asleep.(My youth room is basically a lot of couches on risers.) Then there was Peeta and he fell asleep on another couch! I started freaking out because I thought I'd have to chose between the two of them. But I realized that technically, they are the same person! I was very happy.


I am currently in Endeavor right now. It is the week before finals and our first day back at school. I'm not as unhappy to be here as I had previously assumed I would be, but I'd still love to be at home eating homemade trail mix and purging my computer of un-needed files. I have nothing to do in this study time really, seeing as I have had only one class so far.(No homework!) My next two classes are honors classes, so I will probably have to use my brain and do homework. 


Anyways, I am so excited for the Hunger Games movie coming out on March 23rd. I loved the book series. It can be quite violent, but the writing is exquisite, seriously, check them out. They are so popular, (122 holds on it at my library)you'd probably have to buy them. I think it will be worth it. I won't spoil anything because am am very against spoilers. Peeta is one def' one of my favorite characters, he is so hilarious and loving. I also think Josh Hutcherson (Little Manhattan, Bridge to Terabithia, Journey to the Center of the Earth, RV, ect...) will do a fantastic job. At first I thought it woudn't be the right role for him but my mind has changed the more I thought about it. Plus the (link to trailer) helped. Brilliant trailer, oh my GOSH.


Anyway, I'll write more later, time to go!

It is later!I am home from school.I just did some zumba and I'm eating a short dinner. I have some errands to run, go to the library, then go to church to pray. I'm doing pretty well on my resolutions:)


It's Wednesday morning now and I'm back in Journalism. Here is my current wallpaper:


It's from here. It is fantastic.

So, my goals for this year are going well. I've done some yoga every morning, zumba every night. It's good:) I also have been reading my Bible everyday. I'm going to read 5 pages a day and  my amiga Ashley will be doing it too.:) And I have been way better about controling my eating. So yeah.:)
Also, Sydney made this scarf for me. It's so wonderful. I know your jealous. I wish I could knit you all scarfs:(

4 comments:

  1. Yay for doing your resolutions! Everyone seems to be talking about The Hunger Games these days. Maybe I'll read them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's been not as good the last few days with studying for finals, but I'm getting back to it. You definitely should when you can.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so excited for the movie too!!!!

    Except, I'm totally proGale....I think he's so much awesomer...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!:D I think they are both awesome in a way, but I guess we can agree to disagree;)Thanks for you comment, hi!:)

      Delete