Monday, March 11, 2013

Vlog Chat #1

About a week ago, Jessica posted a vlog link-up and I made a vlog in response, but forgot to post it until now!Silly me...




Ta da!Bask in the awkwardness that is above. :) Like the thumbnail?Me tooooooo....=D

Basically, the first vlog chat is about introductions! You all probably know most of what I talk about, but maybe there will be something you didn't know, eh?

I'd be so thrilled if you joined up and make a little intro to who you are and what is important to you, I always love seeing and hearing bloggers, it is just really really cool to me to have a voice to match up with the words we write.

Be sure to get to know Jessica by watching her vlog as well. She is a really neat person and I'm so excited to get to know her and other bloggers better.=)

Have a happy Monday everyone!;D

Over Thinking

12 comments:

  1. Yea for graduating!!! I went to community college for the first two years as well =) Loved the vlog and getting to know you better through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am very excited because I know I will be saving myself and my family a lot of money.Thanks, I'm glad you liked it Natalie!:)

      Delete
  2. You are seriously the cutest! I bet High School flew by past, huh?! Wow! You've got your whole life ahead of you, girl, and with God as your guide you are going to go far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did, it is so cray! Aww, you are so sweet Brittany, thank you.

      Delete
  3. ooooh I wish I could watch this right now but I have to be quiet and don't have any videos! But I remember a video you posted on facebook where I could hear your voice!
    so cute!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hakunah matata!Yeah, I remember that one! Thanks Morgan, I hope you have a day full of sunshine and rainbow-type hapiness.:)

      Delete
  4. this is an awesome idea for bloggers to connect! I hate my voice so I don't see a vlog post in my near future haha but I love watching vlogs!!!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Jessica was so cool to come up with it!I'm glad you enjoyed it.=) Awww, I'm sure your voice is lovely Sara.:)

      Delete
  5. I am so glad that you linked up! It was just us so far, but I've got a feeling more people will join later! Yayyyy! You are totally adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I cannot wait for the next one!Yayyy! Aw thank you Jess!:)

      Delete
  6. REBECCA!!! I like you a lot. (Not in a creepy way.)

    ReplyDelete