Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Things & Happy Spring Break, YEAH!

1.Like NEEDTOBREATHE? Am I seriously asking that question? They have their EP for free for a limited time, here. I am pretty smitten with it.Go get it. RIGHT NOW.

2.  I am sure you've heard of those goat videos. If not, goats make ridiculous sounds and clever people thought it wise to put them in songs. This one is my absolute favorite.;)


3. I've been watching...
The Catherine Tate Show
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries

The Movie:Help!
4.This picture from the Oscars
JGL and Dan Rad <3 a="">
5.I love this song, in this cover and it's original. It's so sweet and is so fun to sing to.*cough* attempt to sing to*cough*


Those are just a few happy things I hope will brighten you're day, night or something in between! Today was my last day before spring break, yay! Last Quarter of high school, here we come.:) This break will consist of Hailey's birthday party, working at my daycare from the last two summers for most of my week, and celebrating Hailey's actual birthday on Tuesday and my own the next day. Woot, woot! 

I hope your days are full of excitement and joy! A cool verse I've had on my whiteboard this week, because it has been so relevant in not only my life, but the lives of those around me: 
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline."-2 Timothy 1:7

I have been challenging myself to eat healthy (at least no junk food, pizza, fast food, cookies, soda, ect.) and to do something active each day since Monday While doing this, I withheld from watching one of my new favorite YouTube channels, Jack's Gap. It is addicting because it features two adorable British twins, my ageeee(ish), and not seeing their hilarious videos is good incentive to try to be healthier. Hey, it is working, to each their own right?=) It has been tough, but it feels good to be back in the running/dancing/sit-uping groove again.The challenge ends tomorrow evening, in time for Hailey's birthday party, but I think I will try to make it more of a regular challenge, leading up to days I know I must be a tad unhealthy.;)

More posts coming soon, I am pumped to work on more over the break!:D 
Adios amigas y amigos!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I SO love needtobreathe. They are my favorite, ever! I saw them in concert last year and it was so amazing!

    YAY for your last high school spring break! :) Hope your week off is awesome!!

    And that verse is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful, and you saw them live?Woah, that's, WOAH.

      Thank you so much Jessica! Have a fantastic Friday and weekend!:)

      Delete
  2. hahahaha the goat thing made me laugh! made me think of my sister! she can sound just like one sometimes! I don't know how she does it!

    Yay for being healthy! and yay for your birthday coming up soon! I'm sure you're excited!

    have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? What a day maker, that goat. Haha, that is hilarious! Me and my friends kept imitating it at bible study one night.:D
      I am, I will be a free house elf, well, one living with my parents for the next two years...

      It's been great, hope yours has been fabulous!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have to watch The Catherine Tate show! I had no idea she had her own show... Love her on The Office!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't know until my friend Bethany told me. It is so hilarious, you will love it!:)

      Delete