Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Diciembre en Fotos

December 2012 by Rebecca on Grooveshark


Doctor Who fans, my friend Katie made me this plate about the 11th doctor for Christmas & I am smitten.:)
Riding with the family to look at all the lights
Peppermint and cookie dough ice cream
A snowman my brother made at an autism christmas party.:)

Making peppermint bark

YUM.

An origami bird I got for free at my school's craft fair!:)


Lights in my room.


Apples to Apples. It happens.

We had an end of the world party on December 21st, also celebrating Erin's birthday!


Katie, so hip with her glasses and scarf and iPad and Starbucks coffee...;D




Me, Katie, and Erin.We were celebrating Erin's birthday, she's turned 20.:)

Fast forward to my grandparent's apartment, 8 hours away the next day.Yes, their tree is on the wall.:)

they've been together 63  years.<3>


This is my grandpa when he was wittle!:)

My grandma is the Chinese Checkers champ. This board is about 150 years old and she played it when she was a girl. She beats me every game.:)



Christmas Eve Service, my brother and mom came for the first time and we sat as a family.:)
My aunt, uncle and cousins, opening presents of Christmas eve
Bethany, looking thrilled that I'm taking her picture this Friday. :D

It started snowing!And there was a squirrel!

Twister will never tire. This is Katie.
Me, winning Twister.:)

Hey guys! Happy late Christmas,Boxing Day, and New Year! I hope you had a great Christmas, I know I did, even if it was a little stressful. In the end, the birth of Jesus and the incredible story that never gets old is what makes Christmas happy, not my new yoga pants or finally being back home on Christmas Day.

Finals week was not as stressful as I thought, but I'm afraid to see what my grades are, mainly in College Algebra.It has hit me that I have one semester of high school left. That is ridiculous, just yesterday I was an insecure, goofy freshman. I'm still goofy and insecure sometimes, but I have grown more into the person God wants me to be, and I am so much more comfortable with how my life is. Granted, there is still a lot I have to work on and a lot I don't know, and that is what excites me about college.:)

I had a sleepover with Katie, Erin, and Bethany Friday which was wonderful. We watched the 2nd Doctor Who episode, went on a Sonic run, and played way too much Apples To Apples.:) I then came home and purged my room of lots of trash, it's looking good. Like seriously, it is almost immaculate.:) I shall take pictures of it in the future to show you (because I'm sure it's super interesting) ;)

School starts back up again tomorrow. :( But that means only a 3 day week, and new classes! Hope you are all well!:)

12 comments:

  1. Your brother's snowman is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these pictures of your holiday season!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppermint and cookie dough ice cream? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas looks like it was a lot of fun!

    And you know, you don't have to worry too much about college, even though everyone does. Most people tend to have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was!I hope yours was too! Yeah, I am trying not to worry about it, but that just makes me think about college more, ha ha! Thanks, I hope it will be.:)

      Delete
  5. I have been catching up on your blog and gotta say I missed reading it! As always, I enjoy looking at all of your pictures!

    I know what it's like not to know what you're gonna do or where you wanna go (regarding your post at the beginning of December), one thing I learned a LONG time ago is this: you cant please everyone. No matter what, there will always be somebody who has a problem with what decision you make and that's okay, you make the decision for YOU. not for THEM. go with what your heart is telling you girl. God GIVES you those desires in your heart and if he's big enough to give you a dream, he's most certainly big enough to give you plans, ideas, money, etc to accomplish that dream.

    It looks like you has a lot of fun out of town! Sometimes it's so nice to just get away!

    You have a wonderful day miss Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Morgan!That means so much to me!:)Thank you for the encouragement, I am excited and ready to follow God, wherever I go while following Him.:) It was nice to get out of town.

      You have a great day too Morgan!:)

      Delete