Friday, September 7, 2012

Something Tells Me I'm Into Something Good...

I was in the middle of taking a self portrait when I saw Scruffles!
He's back!

At last, one of my best friends and I have reunited. We should have friendship bracelets....

Heey, just going to take a picture of you guys, nothing out of the ordinary.
The cliche feet photo



Lights was more fantastic live than I thought she'd be. I didn't get many good shots of Ben:(
NER! (Inside joke)

After an awful day, everything's okay in a Marilyn shirt and a Burger King crown
First football game of the season with Drew and Jake!

Happy birfday!
She loved that scarf, lol..:D
Her fabulous car!
Savannah before we began star tipping. Have you ever star tipped before? It's when you look up at a star, spin around reeealy fast, then get a flash light on your face and you topple over. It's sounds cruel, but it's really enjoyable.:D

There's Katie with a cow roaming our hallways (I won't reveal his identity) 
My study period is in the cafeteria, so naturally, I'm freezing. So I emptied my backpack and zipped myself in as much as possible, then borrowed a buddy's jacket. Yeah, I know, it's bizarre.
 Kiel is pumped about life, as you can see by his forehead!
Patrick's sweet drawing in the light of a big youth thingy.

August, you were awesome. September, come at me. Rawr.



4 comments:

  1. you guys should have friendship bracelets!
    and omgg that is too funny...I am always freezing too!
    again, I loved looking at these pictures.
    seriously,, you always do such random pictures, but we know about your life through that...I love it!
    have a great weekend Rebecca! ;)
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will find a way to make one that's safe for Scruffles, haha!:)Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! You too Morgan!;)

      Delete