Friday, August 31, 2012

The End Of July

Back at school for journalism, installing beautiful new Macs!
My teacher let me take some of the boxes to use for storage. Even the boxes are clean and sophisticated-ly wonderful. (I really like Mac computers) I mad a bed of Macs before I used them for stuff.

One of the Lincoln Log homes my students built.
An opportunity arose to pet and outlandish turtle.

At the skate park, disco balls live on.


Started watching The Office


Ashley & Ali's 20th birthdays were last week!

So was Jackson's 21st! (Random noodle guy was to block out locational information.:D)




6 comments:

  1. Ahaha Jim's face.
    Nice pictures, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love pausing at epic facial expressions. Thank you, glad to hear from you!How was your internship?:)

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! I'm sure you learned a lot and did a great job.:)

      Delete
  2. I always love looking at your pictures! they are always so different and unique!!!

    ReplyDelete