Sunday, June 10, 2012

Painting On A Face.

Behind the paint,
There is sometimes pain.

My life is not perfect. Things go awry, awful things are said that shake me to my core. One of the curses of the blogger is that we have control of how we paint our lives, and I am guilty of painting a picture of a sweet little life with few troubles. The ones I do share, I don't go into detail. I am a generally happy person, but when things like this happen, I become lost and simply lose it.

I was praying for God to bring me back to Him, asking for him to do what I thought would make this better. But then it hit me, your will be done. Who am I to know God won't make something of this. In the midst of my pain, I picked up my camera. The last thing I wanted to do was take pictures of myself in this state of weakness. But I did.

"This is where the healing begins. This is where the healing starts. You come to where you're broken within, the light meets the dark."-Tenth Avenue North

I am going to be fine. No one's got it all. Only God does and he has plans for me, and the problem at hand. There is a hope and a future for me, no matter how bleak and dark my world is sometimes. I hope this wasn't too personal or...whatever. I have peace and taking pictures helped me feel better. And editing them were even more fun, hehe.:) 

Hoping you are well, the found Rebecca
 
The last Choir Tour post is coming up in a few days, just a heads up!

8 comments:

  1. totally understand. and it's easy to see how truthful that picture is, sometimes it really is these sorts of pcitures which turn out the best. hope you are feeling much more fine now! but sometimes the most hurtful things will teach you the most, and in the end you'll be grateful. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca you are beautiful. Praying that good will come from whatever it is you're going through right now. Love x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen. you are amazing and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys.From the bottom of my heart.(:

    ReplyDelete