Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project 365:June

154, June 3rd
Leaving my camera school and world behind, Choir Tour baby!:)

 155 4th of June.
I love Choir Tour already.The people, even more:)

 Day:156; June 5th
We are high schoolers who run around in Harry Potter sheets.What did you expect?:)

156 Extra.
We also watch bouncy balls bounce.
156, June 5th
VBS!

157 My favorite group picture.
 
This was a part of the shed behind us.

Day 159 June 8th
Only in Tennessee would our youth pastor be awarded with a doo-rag..:D

160 Haircuts!(Yes, he wanted it like that.:)

 161 Dollywood, crazy guy behind us on the roller coaster.


Who does that?He does.We tried to find him after it was over, but we couldn't.:(
162 First dive with new camera, success:)

163 Have I told how much I love my friends?
June 13th 164
My big brother Derek.





164.My attempt at drawing teeth on my name tag.First day of work!:)

165. The song my kindergarteners made.

166.Thanks you Ashley for telling me there was a Doctor Who Poster at the mall!:)

167.Making tots with my peeps.

 168.I can't believe my church has this book!!

169.Swiming with Drew and Katie!
170.Nature Center for my brother's birthday:)
171.Back home.Camp home that is.:)

172.Waking up to the wind blowing the curtains at my window.And the sun and birds.Incredible.

173.My brother Chris.He is really taller, but made himself shorter so I could get the shot, hehe:)

174.Weird lighting, hehe.


174 Bonus.

175.Me and Parker(in the sunglasses he and Tori fought over all week)

175.Bonus Sven and Micheal's best friend picture:)
176.Me and my new friend Chase on the last day of camp:(

177.The necklace Katie made me.

  
178. The ornate box turtle Brooke, Sydney and I found.

 179.Zoo with the kids today:)
180.A print I made.

  
181.I am the messy-bun master.

So, this is a very late 365 catch up post. This is in no way close to being to where I am now. I have 3 more months to upload.But I wanted to get these posted for you!So yeah, more pictures n the way, and a regular word post:)

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what a doo-rag is, but otherwise, looks great & loads of fun!! Love the one of you & Derek, that's a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's basically a head covering(Julie's had flames on it.)Thank you, he's my big brother:)

    ReplyDelete