Sunday, October 2, 2011

A rambley Sunday

The lovely Linda asked to see what the online school newspaper looked like....
So, yeah!It's quite nice.

This is just an example of the template we purchased, it looks way better in our colors and the banner I made, and our awesome stories:)

So today is a fabulous Sunday. I have a lot I should be catching up on, but I want to keep you guys updated.

First update...on the homecoming situation. I saw him last Tuesday to one of his soccer games an hour away.My dad and I drove down after school and we got lost.Some nice ladies helped us get to the soccer fields. My dad droped me off so he could go to some golf thing. They were at halftime when I got there, and they shortly resumed play. I saw him and waved. It felt wonderful.=) He scored 3 goals and then his coach took him out of the game. 

It was great to see some of my friends from church camp.Afterwards we went to Applebees.His dad said that he'll most likely be able to drive down for homecoming! I'm excited!I got this bright blue dress and did I mention excited? I never dress up or do my hair fancy or wear makeup, so it's more fun when I do. I got my nail polish figured out, and think I'll be curling my hair. I still need to get some shoes though...

I went shopping with Ashley (my sister from youth who went off to college) last weekend. I got the dress for only $30 at Charlotte Russe! While we were at the mall, we also built bears!I made on for myself, so I could kick it off my bucket list; Ashley made one for her neighbor's birthday.

I also had a Choir Tour family group reunion with all but one of everyone in my family group. We celebrated Elinton's 14th birthday and made even more memories/inside jokes. Ah, I have so much love for these people, I can't express it in words that you can understand, besides; ASDFSTHBFGHDILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCHICANTEVENGJGFHDFGJD
Then afterwards, I went to Katie's b-day par-tay and marshmallow chomping and Mafia ensued.

Also, September 27th was Hailey and Drew's one year anniversary. Collective aww everyone!:) I need to bug her to blog again soon. She made the school play, so she is quite busy with that, plus work and school.

These last two weekends I've been the garage-sailing master. Lot's of goodies!I'd show you but my computers too full to let me upload more pictures from my camera:(

Yesterday Katie and I did some garage-sailing, had a tea party with the tea set she bought. It was lovely. Pinky fingers were raised in a formal fashion, water was sipped, and tortilla chips were munched. I'll get the pictures up soon.It will be so fetch. Ah, I've been wanting to see Mean Girls for weeks now....I have seen Lion King 3D though, so worth it!!! 

  I can't wait for youth tonight, just an hour away! I schould probably clean my room or pack my bag for school tommorow..or dance. I've been dancing by myself latley.It's quite fun, weather it'sa zumba routine or just rocking out to Pandora.

I didn't intend to write this much, opps.... How are you guys?Are you well?How's school and work and whatever your doing? I really do want to know, cuz ya'll are my friends:)

4 comments:

  1. Nice to read an update from you! And beautiful dress!!

    I'm good thanks, since you asked :D Term starts tomorrow so I should probably go to bed now because getting up early for lectures is going to be a bit of a shock to the system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is cute! I'm glad it sounds like you're having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you're able to blog more often now!

    How am I? Well, I am GREAT! I am loving life right now and so content with everything going on! I hope the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Me- Aww, thank you.:)I'm glad your doing well, I hope your first day back went well. Can't wait to hear more about it!
    Anonymously Me-Thank you! I am having fun, still living somewhat carefree like summer.=)
    Dylan-Yeah, things have settled down a bit.I'm so happy to hear that!For the most part, same here.(:

    ReplyDelete