Friday, September 16, 2011

My descriptions of my classes, a date to homecoming, and it's good to be back:)

Hey!:) I have had a very busy first month of school. It's been crazy and I have some time in Journalism class to tell you all about it:)
    This year is going great so far, lotsa fun! My favorite class is my English class, I have the most brilliant teacher. She is so spunky and easy going, but I still learn.  It's fun in her class, I wish other teachers could teach like her.
     Journalism has been very busy, but it has it's good moments. I have my rough draft done, and the news website is going good. It's easy for me to understand because I've been blogging for over a year. But my fellow staff members need help learning how to post their stories. 
     Algerbra ll is AWESOME. I actually have a good teacher this year and i really understand what he's talking about, and we have really short assignments.Boo-yah! Earth Science Honors, I have a test today:p It can be fun(experimenting with dry ice) or awful(teach droning on during notes). I'm dual crediting in that class so, I kind have to do good.

     I will also dual credit in Spanish 3, I really like Spanish.I hope I'll have room for it next year. Tutoring is fun.I'm in a reading class and the kids are hilarious.:)

Gotta go to Algebra 2, more later... 

     And, 2 days later.Told you I was busy!:) Besides school, I have some really exciting news. I asked my friend from camp if he wanted to go to homecoming with me, he said yes:) He lives a couple hours away so he's not sure if his dad will let him come to my town for it. We'll see, I really hope he can.=)

     Today I have a algebra test, so not ready. I can't believe he expects us to be ready for a test after having a substitute all week... The earth sci test went well, missed only 4! Today after school I have an art club officer meeting and then am going to some thrift stores to look for a homecoming dress.:)

     It feels great to blog again, I've really missed you guys.Hope you all had a fabulous week, happy Friday!=)

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad school is going so well! And I hope that boy can come to go to homecoming with you. Sounds fun for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting worried there! I am happy to hear that school is going so well and that you are back! Looking forward to your posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymously Me-Yeah, he's a sweet guy.Thanks!:)
    Dylan-Thank you, I've missed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, I'm glad it's going so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to hear that school's going great! I'm sooo tired of school at the moment so it's good to hear not everyone's like that.
    is it posssible to see the news website your making in journalism??? I'd love to see it :D


    xxx
    lindapochinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't show you the actual site(school privacy reasons)But I will put an example of what the website looks like in my next post.:)

    ReplyDelete