Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm 16 and I love putting AVPM characters' heads on al pacas.

This is a Alsnapea.With sword.(Snapepaca?Hailey's idea...)

So, I haven't blogged since last Saturday.Now it's Friday.Ugh, Rebecca Black......
I hate that SONG!!![Google Rebecca Black-Friday, the idiocy astounds me.]

I'm sure she's nice and all but, that song is so stupid and it sounds horrid.

ANYWAY.

I'm 16!!!!:D 

I have some pictures to post, but I am unable to seeing as I'm in Journalism now. That Snapepaca up there is one of our assignments. I love this class so much.

So, I'm 16 now.It doesn't feel any different than 15, but it sure will when I get my licence. I have been practicing parallel parking all week and I've gotten to the point of "passable", which is great, seeing as I haven't done a good park that's anywhere near passable in about two weeks...

My mom is already using the fact that I'm 16 to try to justify that I'm old enough to clean my room and take care of myself.Sigh.

I plan on taking the test on Monday.Please pray for me, I will need all the help I can get.;)

After today, Spring Break is all next week for me. I never go anywhere with my family or anything, but it's still nice to be home. I plan on:
. dedicating 3 hours of everyday towards my two main projects for school + any other school work.
.getting my licence
.going to lunch with my youth group on Tuesday(hopefully I will pass and can drive myself there.;D)
.driving where ever  want(with parental permission of course...)
. clean room/spring cleaning
.exercise
.lean how to cook something.I need to cook something other than pizza, Ramen, and water.
.And blog/relaxed time!!:)

I have so many unread blogs to read.Let's take a field trip to Google Reader and check shall we?
.........................................
Yeah, um 668 unread blogs....

o_o

I should get on that.

Today I'm going over to Fred and Jan's to visit and get more acquainted with the dogs and kitty's. I will be watching them a bit this weekend. Plus, my D3100 is coming soon!$20 away!!!!!:)

Hailey and I's party was super fun and yesterday I visited a college in my town and got out of two classes.Fun!!!

Any driving test tips, let me know.Have a lovely Friday, weekend, and spring break(if your on spring break like me)
*initiates high-five.*

  

6 comments:

  1. I think Alsnapea works better. Although how are you pronouncing it? I read it as Al-snape-ia but it just hit me that you might mean Al-snape-a.

    Anyway. Hope you had a fab birthday!! Woop, happy (late) 16th!! Good luck with your driving test, I don't know how difference the test is to ours but I guess they must be pretty standard, anyway my advice would just be to RELAX! See it as a normal lesson or normal bit of practice driving. But be prepared to be stressed out beforehand - it is mega nervewracking. Actually, biggest piece of advice - if you get to choose a time to do it, do it in the morning. I scheduled mine for 2.30pm on a day where I had nothing in the morning. Worst morning ever!! Get it over with; the wait is horrible. But honestly once you get going it's totally fine. Don't worry about it! Good luck! :) xxx

    PS - break next week? arghargharghhh! I've got 5 weeks of term left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    My brother just got his license yesterday. He's 17. haha
    I didn't have to parallel park for my driver's test. I was lucky. :)
    I am not on Spring Break...it's Autumn here. And we just started school 3 weeks ago.
    Have a fun break though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally and completely failed the parallel parking part, but i still passed with an 85! good luck. and i vote for Alsnapea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Me- I say Al-snape-a, but that's just me.Hehe, connection to your screen name, lol!:D Thanks, I plan to retake it in the morning.:)Just a spring break, then 10 weeks of school left, so don't feel bad.;)
    Hailey-Whatevs girl, I like Alsnapea, he is my creation after all..;D
    Anonymously Me-Thank you.:)You lucky duck!!!I keep forgetting you're in Aulstralia. Hope your settling in well!=)
    Mish-Nice, I hit the curb, and she didn't say anything about it ,hehe;D Yeah girl, Team Alsnapea!*high five*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, you have 10 weeks of school left, I'm done after this ;)

    ReplyDelete