Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I got my first DSLR!I also failed the test, but let's just ignore that....

Day 58
Taken February 27th
I wish to start gardening.Indoors.But I'm a plant killer.:(

Day 59
Taken February 28th
(It was a storm that blew it over, Blue Seal is no rebel.:)

Day 60
Taken March 1st
Yum, OJ.

Day 61 
Taken March 2nd
I enjoy editing.It's Bond's 16th birthday, yay!!!:D

Day 62
Taken March 3rd
First print from photography class, could be darker.

Day 63
Taken March 4th
Things go by too fast.

Day 64
Taken March 5th
Hailey refused to wear a coat at Bond's party, so we (being Bond and I) clipped her in against her will.
Ah, the trust in our friendship...:D 

Day 65
March 6th
A nice Sunday.

Day 66
March 7th
It's always better on the other side.


Day 67 
March 8th
Biology, drugging our grandchildren flies with sleepy time pills.Love my teacher starting right at me, hehe=)

Day 68 
March 9th
Ash Wednesday, I went to church in the morning and made my dedications for Lent and wore a cross of ashes and water on my forehead.

Day 69
March 10th
 I love my brother's trampoline.:)

Day 70
March 11th
Thank you Kara for posing for this picture several times.

Day 71
March 12th
Happy birthday Hailey!!!

Day 72
March 13th
Happy birthday, me.=D

Day 73
March 14th
A mini bird cage I have.

Day 74
March 15th
A merry-go-round from my childhood=)

Day 75
March 16th
Spring. is. so. close!!!

Day 76
March 17th
Went on a college visit today, got out of my last two classes+free lunch.Awesome right?

Day 77
March 18th
This key chain is tricky.It's both a cross and a fish.

Day 78
March 19th
Mmmm, giant cookie.


Day 79
March 20th
My friend Jordan:)

Day 80
March 21st
Weird day, sucks because I failed my drivers test, awesome because I got the D3100.:)After over a year of saving....I love it

Day 81
March 21st
Went to local nature park.I really liked that bark.:)

Phew, all caught up:)

Hello friends!I've gotten some new followers recently, so welcome!:)And to those not new, thank you for sticking with me.=)

How are you guys?I know many of you are in school, weather it's college, high school,or even junior high. Are you on spring break? I am right now and it's only for this week.

I pet sat this weekend and it went well. There was 3 cats and two dogs.Sally & Kermy, and Zeva, Luna, and ______?I can't remember the other cat!:( They made a few messes, but other than that they were lovely.I couldn't get a picture of them for the life of me!only this ghostly one...
That's Luna.And yes, named after Luna Lovegood.<3

Monday was a huge day.I failed my drivers test(chose wrong defroster, didn't come to a complete stop, and didn't check for traffic) I did check for traffic, but only with my mirrors.
Hailey was after me and she passed!!!=D She did get the other lady(who was nicer) and she is a def better driver than me.So yay!!!(:

I'm going to retake the test, but in another town.I do not want to get the same person as last time. I will need to practice my stops and turning around while driving to check for other cars. After I failed, we went to a National Autism Association office and donated the money Hailey and I raised at our birthday party.

I was a bit ticked off for a while about failing, but then my mom offered to take me shopping.We didn't have a huge "I'm a girl and when I'm upset, I kill the bank" spree, we went to Goodwill!:) I got a pair of khaki shorts for Choir Tour, and a cute Charlotte Ruse romper I love. I will need to add some form of straps to it, but I really like it.Rompers are like dresses, but comnfortabler!!!:)

Da shorts

Da romper

When we got home, I got a check in the mail from my grandparents.It made me have enough for the camera!!!

We went to the bank, cashed the check.Then we went to the camera specialty store and we got the Nikon D3100. I also got the nice guy Rick who works there to attach the strap, lens, and everything for me.

I also got a uv lens protector and a 3 year warranty. I'm quite proud that I saved up for all this myself. I now have about 6 dollars left over to save for my next goal, haha.:D

I don't have a case yet, but need one to keep my baby safe. I also want to get a spare battery and some kind of screen protector or cleaner of some sort.

So that is whats going on with me.How are you?Why is today awesome?

p.s.I miss Five Awesome Girls.:( 


p.p.s. You should watch this video, watch some Shaytards videos, and watch this one again.
I love this family so much, I was bawling for 10 minutes.:')


Hope you all are well!

11 comments:

  1. as always, love the photos. I'm jealous of your camera>:0 but i still love my dinky nikon coolpix... stupid battery. cool ghost/luna cat. oh, and good luck re taking the test

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said to myself, "what is a romper?" And then you said what a romper is. It was kind of funny. When I took my driver's test the guy testing me was SO MEAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been!? Your photographs are so amazing! There so beautiful and have a vintage "good time" feel to them.The giant cookie,birthday candles,fish/cross are my favorites. That fish is tricky!

    Don't worry I made a mistake on my DE test too: she told me to press the brake. and i was like "Okay how hard can that be?" So I press the brake and she keeps saying that the brake lights aren't coming on.
    So I'm pushing the brake trying to figure out why the light won't come on. Then my mom oh so kindly pointed it out
    "She meant the FOOT break not the HAND break."

    The drivers lady started laughing at me! I was so embarrassed, haha but I guess it was funny. I was so close to failing the Drivers test. I couldn't park on the side walk correctly XD It was horrible. I still can't do it that well. It's pure luck that I haven't hit cars by the library when parallel parking.

    (I need to make sure I have my email sent to automatic update because these photos are gorgeous!)

    Hugs- Shaheen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, this is going to sound pathetic, but can you follow me on my blog? itll make me feel el-happy-o rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, shame about the test, but yeah you can always take it again!

    I'm not on Easter holidays yet.. four weeks to go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - but then I'm pretty much done so I guess it's not so bad, actually it's a little terrifying because I've almost finished my first year of uni and that's a bit too scary and grownup for me to comprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mish-Thanks!:)I used to have a coolpix, and I hated the battery life, plus I had to get if fixed a lot, kind of a wimpy camera for me at least..
    And I thought I was following you...oh well, re- following then:)
    Anonymously Me-Ha ha, yeah, they are a tad weird, but I loathe most dresses.Aww, I'm sorry:(
    Shaheen-I've missed you!Aww, thank you!I'm glad you like them.:)Don't feel bad, I made many mistakes and did fail.
    Just Me-Yeah, I will have too.:/Wow, you grown up person!You won't be a freshmen anymore, so yay to that!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha yeah I guess, but I don't MIND being a fresher! I LOVE this year! And then once I'm done with it I'll only have two more plus a placement year and then I'll have to graduate and become an ACTUAL adult. Eeeeeek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayaya aren't DLSR cameras amazing?!? I love mine! Never will I go back to a point and shoot

    Livy Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. just bought my first DSLR! loveeee it

    ReplyDelete
  10. getting your first DSLR is always SO SO exciting!!! I love mine and it's my baby! have fun with it! i'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana-Yes they are!!Same here, I wish I could take mine everywhere.:)
    Becca-Congratulations!!:D
    Brittany-Mine is practically my child.Thanks for following, made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete