Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Saturday in Pictures(B.E.D.D. Day 11)

Hello Readers.:)
All righty, so You might have noticed I tinkered with my blog design a bit.I like the simplicity of white much better. First off..the page link bellow the header, they are subject to change and are under construction, so just ignore them for now;)
 Secondly, there is a poll in to the right way over there---------->
Please vote in it and if you have any suggestions on blog titles please let me know.I'm open to pretty much anything, especially if it has anything to do with Harry Potter or something else that is timeless.:)

Now, onward to the blog for today!
I took many pictures today and didn't leave my home; I did get many things done though.I tided up my room(aka put my clean clothes away.I have this nasty habit of putting off putting my clean clothes away until eventually they are back on the floor and become dirty clothes.That make the laundry pile ginormous which make my mom ginormously angry.
(Yes I'm aware that my bedding is incredibly girly, I've had it since I was 11.I just don't have the time or money to get a more grown-up comforter.)
Before                         After

Saturday Attire; pj pants, t-shirt, and a hoodie because my room is freezing.

Much time on my computer was spent blog editing, You-Tubing, &blog reading.
That is Tom Felton, I have a thing for British guys.Forgive me?:)

29 minutes,19 seconds to put all these away.

Mom wanted me to look through some of her old clothes.Some were just not my thing....

I like this comfy sweater and with some jeans, looks chill. 

Not my style, until...

I could edit it to be a full, floral, spring skirt..

Or a cute summer sundress

Or both, there's a lot of material:)

I don't know if I'd be brave enough to wear this.
Rip sleeves off to make a vest or leave alone?
Any other suggestions?

Large velvet navy dress(dang, I need to clean my mirror)

Crop to be short-sleeved, shorter winter dress + leggings or tights.

It says Ireland on it:)

Just a quick explanation; I found this necklace a week or two ago and I have been wearing it almost everyday since. This cross I got when I got confirmed in 6th grade.It is very important to me:)

Before I do my 80's ab work out video, I need to look the part, hahaha! :D 

Mom brought home some Mcdonald's fries, yum!

Uh oh, the poinsettias keep coming out of the bushed in our front yard!

Our poor, bare, tree:(

So I hope you liked this post, my Saturday was great, avoiding my homework as usual;)
How is your weekend going?Thanks for reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment