Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Three years. {TIME CAPSULE}

Ta da! That post was exactly one year ago! Man, it was so cool to look back at that. So much has changed in one year.

Hmm, my dream is not really becoming a photographer anymore. I always will be one but I don't believe it is my calling. I took two of my friends' senior pictures but I haven't done much else semi-amateur photog-wise. mostly because I have no room to store the photos I take. silly laptop.:'(


Home life is a lot better. My dad has a steady job and my mom is still working where she has for years. I am working almost 40 hours as a third grade teacher/counselor at my church's day camp. I have grown more tolerant and loving of my brother and we fight a lot less now. He has also improved in tolerating things out of his control as well. I am helping my parents by being more responsible and it feels good.

High school is over. I graduated and now going from senior to freshman. I will be attending my local community college for free for two years. About half of my friends are going out of town for school and I look foreword to sending them lots of letters and care packages and developing new friendships and growing up with my friends staying in town. 

.I am currently listening to my Happy Songs playlist on Grooveshark. The song is "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty.

The Day
.I woke up at 6:00 but didn't get out of bed until 7 because it was raining.
. I got caught up in watching some DVDs such as LOST season 3, but read the reading from Jesus Calling from Julie & Wes for July 10th
. I went to work and we watched Rio. I had my break during the movie and was offered some of our janitor David's birthday cake. I love our church family.:)
. A feather came out of a girl named Raigen's headband and we started blowing it up in the air and giggling like crazy trying to keep it up. I felt purely joyful in that moment. My baseball pitching strut made Gabe smile, which is rare.
. I left my lights on and my battery was dead. Mom picked me up and we dropped by the library, Walmart, and got a pizza. I got Ugly Betty Season 4.
.Dad taught me how to jump start the Jeep and we came home.
. Friday I have work off and plans to go with my friend Melissa and some other friends from youth to go to the lake for a day and I am very excited.

The Pictures


. I am the same height as my 17 year-old mark on my door frame.

Currently, I am just getting my associate of arts (Gen Eds) and I plan on exploring child care specialties and anything involving caring and loving on others as God has called me to. Still praying for God to reveal the details in His time and for patience in my heart and worry-filled mind. 

The Pictures will come when I have room or a new laptop to store them on. Keep the suggestions rolling! Thank you Anonymously Me, I won't get an HP.;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like the idea of a shorter time capsule! I'm glad to hear your home life improved. :)
    Graduating is exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I SO love this idea. How fun to see how you and the life around you has changed over time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad there's been improvement in your home life, and that you and your brother are getting along better.

    ReplyDelete