Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am sick.

     Hello. It has been a crazy month so far. There has been a lot of church events, papers and projects, and exhaustion. Over the weekend I got sick and stayed home from school yesterday. I went to a walk-in clinic and turns out I have a sinus infection. Ouch. I am at school, but I have so much makeup work to do. I have an algebra review for a test tomorrow, two papers to write for Earth Science, and a portfolio for English I have barely started. 
     I am so ready to go home, I still feel bad, but I'm not contagious. My nose and head and throat hurt a bit. 


Oh, and it's my 17th birthday today. I don't really care, I just want to get better. Sydney called and left me a voicemail last night and midnight. I listened to it this morning and she beat my parents to the punch of being the first to tell me happy birthday.


     It was Hailey's 17th yesterday as well. Yay!:) 


      Hope you all are well! Spring break is next week, so I hope to show you guys more pictures and prints from my film photography class!

Here is a funny picture of Chandler serenading my friend Myla during an assembly, hehe.:)

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    That sucks that you're sick on your birthday, I really hope you feel better soon! I was ill all weekend too - as were all my housemates - and yesterday I took a nap at 4 and didn't wake up until half 7. Woops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!!! I called you to tell you happy birthday, but I think you were in school. :) Anyways, cheer up. I miss you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Me-Thank you, I am feeling loads better.:) I hope you and your housemates feel better!
    Ashley-Yeah, that school sure gets in the way!:DI miss you too and thanks!
    Anonymously Me- Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete