Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A few things that bring me joy.

I just want to share with you a few things that have made me happy.=)

.C'est L'amour by Rosi Golan this is such a pretty, romantic song. It is mostly in English, with just a little bit of    French. It makes me want to wait for the right guy even more.

.This is extremely true and makes me want to workout, just to be stronger.:)
.The outfit created by the fabulous Sarah found here. She dresses so modestly, yet colorful and funky. Brilliant.
 
.Morgan's amigo Anson Li has a beautiful voice. The above video combines my love for him and One Direction. 


.Because Captain Jack is a boss.(via


.Downton Abbey is incredible and you should watch it! I cannot wait until Season 3!!!
.This post by Meg. They are both James.Freaking.Bonds. I love them to pieces.

.Fun's We Are Young. Oh so catchy.

The Hunger Games is happening the day after tomorrow. YES.YES.YESSS.

.The Civil Wars singing Forget Me Not. This is precious.
.Lexi's incredible way with words

.I have so much love for this song.

Sooooo, that's what's been awesome so far this spring break. I have an English project to do and some youth things to work on, but it's been just dandy being home. I've also been making many videos and editing. It's been real. I wish I could do stuff like vloging and blogging for a living. Hope you are doing well!





No comments:

Post a Comment