Monday, April 18, 2011

Critique This Picture Blog Hop!:)

Hello amigos (and amigas!)
It's been a while, and for that I apologize.
Catch up post soon, I mean it this time!;)
Hello Monica and anyone else coming from the Blog Hop!!!!=)
I am a beginner photographer, and this was taken with a Nikon D3100 w/18-55mm and was edited in Windows Photo Gallery.Please be super-duper honest, I mean I know you will, but I have had second thoughts on this picture.....

Thank you Monica for hosting this thing, I really crave criticism on my pictures!It helps me become a better photographer/editor.:)

4 comments:

  1. I love the color but i agree that there is not much to focus on... I love the idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color too but I would have maybe tightened the shot to a quite a bit more up close on the dandelion

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have gotten closer to the subject, maybe angled the pov, but otherwise pretty cool

    ReplyDelete