Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm going to be late for class unless I post this right NOW!

Hello:)
I am in my school's library.I was just reading the latest National Geographic, when I realized I haven't made a blog in a while.


I am surprised that my school allows  this beautiful website on here, my school does block Facebook & YouTube:(


I went to my friends' usual meet up place and left my backpack there with a note that reads:
"Library-Biblioteca... love, Rebecca" I don't think they got the message, it's been at least 15 minutes.


I finally got a dress for homecoming! The first one I got I didn't like but my mom found me a purple and black one, WITH POCKETS. I refuse to carry a purse around, I loathe purses, eww...


Yesterday was so fun!It was my moms birthday and after church we got a pizza for mi madre.Then when we got home, there was my aunt & uncle's car! We walked in and they were at the kitchen table, saying there was no need for us to go get a pizza,seeing as they had brought some with them to celebrate. We talked,ate cake, and kept my brother out of trouble.


Then I went to church later that afternoon to count money donated to the Heifer project.I counted $150 in quarters, go me!:D Then we sang and ate food, praised Jesus, talked in small group and had permission to run around hitting each other with noodles.It was a fun first night of my youth program.:)


Must run to class,
Rebecca:)

2 comments:

  1. oh, hello.
    i just stalked your profile.

    &
    "I love Jesus and I love to take pictures and eat chocolate.:)"
    sounds exactly like me.

    let's be friends, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey:)Hakunah matata, my new friend.:)

    ReplyDelete