Saturday, April 30, 2011

Project 365: April (now will be a monthly post....)

Day 82
Ah, sweatpants.:)
Taken March 23rd

Day 83
This camera is fantastic, I can have sun flare!!:)
Taken March 24th
Day 84
Rainy day, not a good Friday.:/
(And those aren't worms, they're leaves from my willow tree.)
Taken March 25th
Day 85
A day of looking through memories, good times.:)
Taken March 26th
Day 86
Focus failure, still figuring this camera out, hehe:)
Taken March 27th

Day 87
I miss the good ole' days.
Taken March 28th
 
Day 88
Found a HP lego, ah childhood...
Taken March 29th
Day 89
Not really, they ran out of time.:(
Taken March 31st
Day 90
Taken March 31st
Day 91
Beautiful day.
Taken April 1st
Day 92
My brother leaves toys in the yard.:)
Taken April 2nd
Day 93
Taken April 3rd
Day 94
More of my bro's toys.:)
Taken April 4th

Day 95
Dress like a teacher day!
Taken April 5th

Day 96
Katie got a flower on her glasses.
Taken April 6th

Bonus picture!:D
Taken April 6th
Day 97
Taken April 7th

Day 98
Dodge ball Tournament
(With Hailey as manager and Drew's madre as our fan!:D)
Taken April 8th

Day 99
Taken April 9th
Almost 100 days!!!:D

DAY 100!!!
Wow, 100 days!It's crazy how much this project has affected my life.Thanks for following the project guys.I'm looking foreword to the next 265 days.;D
Taken April 10th



Day 101
See it?
Taken April 11th

Day 102
Pretty day, I've missed the dandy lions.:)
Taken April 12th
Day 103
I'm into this nice almost summer feeling.
Taken April 13th

Day 104
I got a HP computer game.I had to, you must understand....
Look at that OHMAHGOSH face.look at it.
Now you know.
Taken April 14th

Day 105 

Drew:best friend/brother in Christ/partner in stealth:)
(Very similar to Day 19's picture)
Except vertical, different brown shirt, different colored apple, an no BRACES!:D Love you man.:)Taken April 15th
Day 106
Light!!!(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIvVzJ6KZpk)Taken April 16th
Day 107
Found another lion dandy.:)
Taken April 17th

Day 108
Mas o menos dia...
Taken April 18th


Day 109
The face of intense happiness that only a driver's license can bring.;)
Taken April 19th
Day 110
Reflections are coooool.
Taken April 20th

Day 111
Everything's greener after the rain.
Taken April 21st

Day 112
He amazes me.
Taken April 22nd

Day 113
Easter Vigiliness.:)
Taken April 23rd
Day 114
Looked in the bathroom sink and found this.:D
Taken April 24th

Day 115
I miss you lunch ladies.:(
Taken April 25th

Day 116
Taken April 26th


Day 117
My musical dog.:)
Taken April 27th


Day 118
Fancy pink lipstick, because I can.=)
Taken April 28th


Day 119
Turtle.
Taken April 29th
Day 120
Doctor Who marathon with fish fingers and custard.
We approve of that combination very much, don't knock it till' you try it!!!:)
Taken April 29th


So, that is a little bit of March and all of April's pictures!!!As usual, let me know what you liked, didn't or any criticism.(constructive, por favor)Thank you guys for reading, have a lovely May, starting tomorrow!!!=D

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You're a great photographer! Are you an artist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man!No not really, just high school student right now, but that would be amazing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, as usual. I like day 100 and the lego the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.That means so much.Haha, I'm glad you like those ones.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute idea. you have an eye for photography, which is sometimes hard! lovely post! thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! xoxo

    kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kelsey!No problem, I really like your blogging style.:)

    ReplyDelete