Saturday, April 20, 2013

February in Photos


Rock & Worship Roadshow with Katie!

MERICA


Last show, here we go...

Seniors 2013

Senior Girls

Senior Boys, Matt is so fabulous, haha...

I have this tradition with Hailey of hugging people and taking pictures. This is Melissa, our leading lady.:)

Jackie!!!!:)

Megan!!!!:)

Jordan!!!:)

Third Wheeling at its finest...

Hailey, of course!

Mitch!!!Our prince!:D

Julie, my youth pastor:)

Snow and swings go together.

Hot chocolate, every day.
Here just a few of many catch up photos to come! Senior year has been attacking me these last few weeks! I apologize for the absence on here and in the comments on your blogs!!! College registration approaches and I am freaking out.  Then there's prom, graduation, a trip with Art Club, AHHH! So scary/exciting! I hope you are well and I hope to write more and to read a lot more about how you've been!:)

7 comments:

  1. I've been missing you! I understand your absence though, the end of senior year is CRAZY busy. Love your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh are you in a play or in theater? looks like a BLAST! take as many photos as possible since it's your senior year. you will love looking back on them :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was in a dinner theatre at church to raise money for our mission trip. Yes, it was SO fun!! I will definetly try take more photos now.:)

      Delete
  3. You got to see Rhett Walker Band?! ...Lucky.

    ReplyDelete