Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Drew & Hailey's photoshoot!!

Good morning friends!I had a mini photo shoot with Hailey and Drew yesterday. I am really excited about those pictures and I would love to share them with you.:)
In the youth room, Sad Drew is sad.=(


Hehe, Drew was a tad hyper...













There's someone lurking about(Don't ask...)






Hailey killed him in battle.

He's fine now.

They made up:)

There are a few more to come, but I just wanted to show you what I'm up to.Can you feel the love through this pictures?I sure hope so, that's my purpose here.:) As usual, constructive criticism is very much appreciated!I love this camera, so much.I'm ready for summer, and now the weather is agreeing with me for once.:)
Have a lovely Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Such cute photos!! That's an awesome camera. Nice to see everythings good and sunny Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Fun! Happy Tuesday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm, hey. remember me? my, i've been out of the blogging loop for quite some time. but i decided to stop in & see how you were & say hello. what lovely photography. you just keep getting better! hope you're doing well, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Me-They are quite an adorable couple, eh?:)
    Shaheen-Thanks Shaheen, long time no see; hello!(= Thank you, it sure is lovely.
    Cudylant-It sure was, and thanks!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan-Amiga!I've missed you so much, how is life?Thanks for stopping by, hello!Thank you so much.Things are wonderful here.=)

    ReplyDelete